|Home > About Us > Career Opportunities |
Facilities Monitoring Officer (Building Services)
- To ensure we achieve all the respond time, down time that has been stated in the service level agreement with our tenant.
- To plan, execute and ensure all preventive maintenance and monthly maintenance for all the facilities.
- To ensure all the facilities has been service with quality and on time.
- To manage and coordinate the fit-out work at tenant and common area.
- Scope up the work, bill of quantities, tender, obtains management approval, coordination and supervision for any repair maintenance require. (ID work, M&E and C&S)
- To ensure we comply with all the Malaysia law.
- To prepare incident report, insurance claim monthly report and yearly report to management.
- Conduct yearly feedback on FM vendor
- Review SLA, obtain management approval, conduct tender if for FM vendor
- Attend any breakdown that requires your supervision and advice although after working hours and rest day.
- Establish and upkeep the drawing and inventory list for equipment and consumable item.
- Establish Standard Operating Procedure for operation need
- Maintain good relation with tenant
- To propose most economical solution to management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Computer Literate.
- Required skill(s): MS Office.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cyberjaya.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Experience is added advantage.
- 9 Full-Time positions available.
Candidates are requested to submit a comprehensive C.V. stating qualifications, experience, contact number, current and expected salary with a recent passport sized photograph (n.r.) to:-
All applications must indicate the position applied :
By e-mail - the position name as the title of the e-mail and on the first page of your application cover letter/ C.V.